Patients at Ashfields Primary Care Centre, Sandbach can self-refer to the ‘One You Cheshire East’ service.
One You Cheshire East is part of a national health initiative supported by Cheshire East Council and Peaks and Plains Housing Trust. The service offers a number of local classes and support services to ensure local people live better, healthier and longer lives.
Some of the classes available to you are:
• Active Lives – Help to become more active
• Re-shape – Lose weight via exercise and nutrition
• Let’s Get Moving – Accessing activities as a family
• Taste for Life – Learning to cook and budget
• Fit for Birth – Becoming active during pregnancy
• Stop Smoking service
• Alcohol Screening and Support
• Be Steady Be Safe – Reducing falls risk
You don’t need to see your GP to be referred to these classes, you can simply call 0808 1643202 or register on-line at www.oneyoucheshireeast.org