Our website pages are designed so that you can change the style, size and colour of the font used, as well as the background colour. If you wish find out more about how you can do this, please see the customise setting guides below.
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
we recommend you visit the BBC website My Web My Way, which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use, whether you are a Windows, Mac or Linux user.
How accessible this website
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some of our downloadable documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
- There is a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘Contact us’ page
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please call or email us so we can consider your request and get back to you.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please email us.